Economic Program 1. OFC shall follow the policy of a Free Market economy.
2. Land should be owned by citizens. The usage shall be decided by the law.
3. OFC shall enable the transition to industry using modern agricultural inputs.
4. Both the federal and the regional governments shall exert unreserved effort to enable our people to be self-sufficient in food. Government shall give all the necessary support to the farmers.
5. Citizens’ right to work in the field of their aspiration shall be respected. 6. Investments, whether by foreign or domestic investors, shall be encouraged. However, precedence shall be given to domestic investors.
7. Aid organizations, be it governmental or non-governmental, be it international or domestic, their contribution to the development of the nation shall be encouraged. OFC shall create conducive environment in which they operate.
8. OFC shall apply an economic strategy that can combat inflation or deflation.
9. OFC shall pay the necessary attention to the pastorals. It shall enable citizens to benefit from livestock products by creating conducive environment for the rearing of animals and raising the production of livestock yield.